Saturday, May 28, 2011

♥One Moment that i Feel♥

Look!
When i post this? What time is it?
SHOCKKK man!
Yea, i feel so so so fresh right now and i dont know why.
Maybe just now (erm, i mean yesterday) go out with Dabii
And, i just realised how cute he is.HAHA.
Seriously lar, really cute :D
Dont laugh me ya, because you dont know one xD
Especially MISS SAM AND MISS AVELYN! 

Just want to share some pics.
Erm, these pics are not be taken just now of course.
I was taking these during sem break lar. Too free, haha.
Aww, looks so niceeee. LOL! kdkd.
































Hmm, isn't MUET very hard?
Actually i'm asking myself lar.
So so so afraid.
But, i trust my cuteeee room mate! MISS SAMMY, hahahahahaha!
She promise me that she will train me one!
ON LAR! TRUST HER!
Hope my english speaking skill will improveee!
Hmm, of course the listening skill and so on can improve too : )
Seriously, i admire my 2nd brother.
Not afraid of any presentation or any interview at all.
Sam, please train me!
Until i not afraid of these pieces of cake! xDDD

And now.
Ahbuuu, please take attention ya.You! Must be strong, know?
Dont be confuse anymore. Take this course and then study hard!
No more worries!
Sam and me always support you here! :D
And also you, SAM!Listen !( Oopsss, its READ!)
You too huh. Dont worry about how many person taking your course.
Think another way!
Its good for you to study :D
I think our future will be BRIGHT AND SHINE!
TEEHEE.
Because we are US! ♥
Hmm, i dont know why.
Now i start to feel sleepy already.LOL!
Maybe my energy is used almost completely to think about how to post in english.
Goodnitesss! (Goodmorning indeed xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment