Wednesday, May 11, 2011

♥The Day before Results Out♥

Arghhh.
When you see the title of this post,
i bet you that you will know what i feel.
Guan Yin Ma,
HOW?!!!

I scaredddd!


















Optics(Physics)
Yea, i'm really not dare to think the result of you!
Oh man.
Why you so hard in final exam?
You want all of us to die isn't?
SHARK YOU!
First time, my paper got so many BLANK for so many questions.
AIKS, sad :(

Programming Concept
A very-new-subject to me.
At the beginning, it was so interesting to us.
But after that, it was like WALAOWEAAAA.
The assignment made us so crazy.
It is the reason that made us nearly quarrel.
WOOHOO, so powerful huh?
No matter how many effort we put in this assignment,
The coursework mark still damn low.
What a sad thing??!
Aww, why you give damn-low mark to us, teacher?
I already tried to answer all the question in final.
All my hopes there.

Modern Biology
The day before biology test,
Something happened.
It made all of us suddenly DOWN.
It was a damn-damn-damn-scary accident.
I'm glad that all of us are fine.
Hmm, i think they can answer biology test in a good condition.
Ofcourse, me too.
But, can i complaint again?
Why biology becomes so hard?
That moment, my brain was stucked with many stones, cannot works.
SHIT!
I had no enough time to think those tricky question.
So sad.
This is an only subject that i like.
Not like very LOVE lar, just feel interesting.

Mathematics III
Hmm, i dare to say.
My marks for 3 maths tests are LOW like the song-LOW.
LOL! Hahaha.
Its true, and i dont know why.
The careless mistakes made by me are unforgivable.
Well, i just can put all of efforts in final.
But, the question 1 was throw a  BIG BOMB to me.
ISH.
I hope the other questions able gains the marks for me.

LAST SUBJECT for Final.
Inorganic Chemistry
Hmm, it was quite easy to us.
THANKS GOD.
But, i still cannot ignore this subject.
Who knows i will make careless mistakes again?
CHOI CHOI CHOI !
Touch wood man!
Won't won't, i won't!
My only hope, chemistryyyy.

Okay.
Can you see my comments for all the subjects?
Seems like NO HOPE.
Haisss.What can do?
Just waiting tomorrow- THE END OF MY WORLD
I don't want SEM 4 exist in my foundation life.
Three Sem are enough got me, seriously.
Come on, GuanYinMa.
PLEASE BLESS ME.
I have to pass the result of sem 3 leading to degree.

Hmm, i just decided to change my degree course from biomedical to BIOCHEMISTRY.
Am i make a right choice?
But, biomedical has no attractive to me, so..SORRY!
I love biology, maybe, because of MR TAI?
HAHAHAHA.
He's a very cute biology teacher for foundation course.
But the way, of course he's not the reason lar.
Well, i already decided to study BIOCHEM!
So, please huh.
Anyone who against this subject one, don't tell me about its bad words.
Otherwise, i will KILL YOU!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Seriously, i'm a no-opinion person.
I'm sure all people around me know that.
Its really hard for me to make a decision.
Even decide where i want to eat, or what i want to eat.
Since i decided, so i never ever change this decision!
Never say never never never.....
Oopps, Justin Bieber's soul just leave out my body xD

Woohoo!
Another english post here.
This is one of the steps to learn english for my degree T.T
Jiayou for me bah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment