Saturday, June 4, 2011

♥Snap snap! ♥

 












I am RIHANNA TEE! LOL! xD
This is the style i most likeee!
It's time to change myself! xD

 












CHIANG CHIANG!
This is my latest profile pic on fb !
How CHIO i am huh? xD
I guess most of my frens remove me already, hahahaha!
Sometimes i prefer to be a Boy.
Seriously, boys can do many things compared to gurls.
And, they get so many benefits.
 
   












WOW, looks like Angmolang right? hahaha! 
Dont fall in love with me, please! Dont huh xD


Well, this post just for FUN : )
That day discover these funny and cute stuffs from LAISAI's lappie xD
Snap these shots in a short time! 
Really fun ahhhh!
If you interested in this, please do so!
And, upload your pics and fight with me, LOL! kdkd lar.
 


















From here.
Surprises starts ! xD








Who wants to hit me after viewing those pics?
HAHAHA.
Don't hit me lar. You choose to finish viewing them what.
Aiyor, so cuteeee right?
Admit it ! xD
Kay lar. Stop here.
Next post gonna update soon! : D


1 comment:

  1. weeting !!!!
    u look like siao ca bor ~~~
    hahahaha XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete