Thursday, May 12, 2011

♥My papa and mama♥














Just want to shout!
OH YEAH!!!
A good news for me and you!
I passed all the subjects of final! 
So glad that i can passed the final.
Yesterday i still imagine that
If i failed, how DOWN my mood can be?
Seriously, i need to
THANK GUAN YIN MA!
Love you love you love you, muaks!
Ofcourse, thanks to those friends who jiayou for me :)
Thanks my DABii too for helping me to check the results♥
Dabii, don't be sad okay?
You already done your best, right?
Account is too hard for you, i know.
Never mind! Still can try once again! YOU CAN! Fight it ya :D

Yea, he's my papa.♥
I just came back with him.
He works at Seremban, Port Dickson and Sepang today.
So, i follow him :)
Ensure he won't feel loneliness along the way. (Fuyohhh xD)













TEEHEE!
It's me! LOL.













Wonder why the photos so blur, right?
Haha, its my webcam problem, paiseh huh.
Actually, i'm very bored once my papa leave out of van for sending goods.
So, i try to make some fun by myself. Aww xD
Camwhore is a must!
Singing loudly and keep shaking the van. LOL.
Playing Angry Birds (The people who passing by the van, keep staring on me. Maybe i have a pekcek face on that time xD)















So happy! i still can chat a lots with my papa.
No longkang between our conversation xD

















I learned a lots from him today.
They are so interesting and funny to me.
Feel like WOW!
One of them, do you know that an aeroplane can stay in the air for a while with no moving?
I really saw it on the way going Sepang.
And, When the heavy vehicles which is in front of you put the left signal means that he ask you to cut his vehicles.
So on so on.
Paiseh ya, if you dont understand what i written above. xD

Hey! i just break a record!!!
Along the way go to Seremban, Port Dickson and Sepang,
I din't fall in sleep! WOOHOO.
Miracle huh? hahaha.
But, i failed on the way go back home. =.=''
I try my best to fight with heavy eyes to answer my papas' questions.
At the end, my stupid-useless-single-eyelids-eyes are WIN!
Haiss. Because of them! My papa feel so lonely about 1 and half hours :(
ISH.


Okay lar.
Stop here. And continue with my mama's post :)

















Dalang!
She's my mama ♥
Sombong huh? Ahmoiiii ni xD
Don't look at the camera, ish.
No lar, because she just came back from Singapore(For Ehem).
And she felt her face so dirty and oily, thats why she don't want let me take the photo.
Even that day is MAMA'S DAY =.=''
Cruel lady! xD

Otak! SONG AH!













Fried rice and Singapore Meehun! SONG AHHH!













Fried Sotong! SONG AGAIN AH!













Chai Tau Kuih! SONG KA LIAOOOO!













How i wish i can help these food to take a nice-looked pictures.
But, my papa not allowed!
ISH.
Isn't all the parents hate to take photos before they eat? =.=''
Memorable mar, don't know meh??

These foods are very simple and common one, i knew.
But, we just like it! ♥♥
Full of feeling while eating these, seriously.
So yummy and niceeee.

Ahde! My little bro :)
He grows up lots! Shocked man!
Pity my mama. She's the SHORTEST one in my TEE family now, hahahaha.
Halo, i'm not so bad lar. Kidding only mar, cool down xD


















Now, i'm gonna to discuss about the SUN recently! Big issue man!
WALAOWEA, DAMN HOT LEH THESE FEW DAYS! 
So glad i'm not an ice. Otherwise, i must be in the longkang now, EWWW~

















This handkerchief helps me a lot lor.
Help me to absorb THE SWEAT!
Yoohoo, song ah!
Seriously, tell you guys.
Use this better than use tissues.
Many benefits you know?
It absorbs LARGE AMOUNT OF SWEAT.
It saves THE TREES.
It is FREE.
It is NEVER LEAVE ANY WHITIE THINGS on your face.(You know the tissues right?)
It is easily to take out WITHOUT MAKING ANY SOUNDS.(You know the packing of tissues right?)
Hahaha.
They are my opinions lar, please support leh.
Save the Earth please.
Why the sun getting hot and hot now? Because he wants to see
Will we save his brother, THE EARTH?
Come on, DO IT NOW ! LOL.

Well, i have to stop here lar.
The Third English post here.(Try to understand my english please :(  )
Keep it on! (Saying myself xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment