Sunday, October 31, 2010

♥Tension is coming!♥

Oh my God!!!
Tension Tension!
Never felt like this before!
Feels like everything around me starting to fight with me.
First,
WHY I BLOGGING WITH ENGLISH?
good question!
i shocked also!
my SUCKED-english finally appears in my blog.LOL
blame my stupid lappie bah.
ISH.
When i super duper triper need to express my TENSION,
'chinese language' is not working!
WTH!
NEVER MIND.
really.
i still need to continue my FEELINGss!

A few days before,
STUPID FLU just came to me, arrghhh=(
My GuanYinMa ah~
Not only that,
ECS test is waiting me tomorrow.
SHIT!
And,
5 minutes public speaking is COMING!!!
the GREAT news is,
it SET on next wednesday!(it set on saturday before)
GuanYinMa!!!
this news really really OUT OF MY EXPECT!
T___T
So,
now i really feel like...
wanna..
suicide.
JUST JOKING!
this is a challenge right?
damn damn damn horrible challenge.
For tomorrow,
yeah.
congrats.
Have a test.
i really hope that
i CAN HANDLE THEM!
SETTLE THEM!
Kill them slowly and slowly.
All of these doesn't a MATTER what.
Cheh~
But,
i still SCARED!
=.=''
i hate to present in front of people.
it really really DRIVES ME CRAZY, you know?
you won't know T___T

Btw,
no matter how long i express in this post,
how i scared,
how i scream,
the stupid PUBLIC SPEAKING still waiting me there.
So,
just face it  BRAVELY.
Oh man~~~
its too cruel for me lar T.T

OK.
Stop complaining anymore.
its time to write out my wishes to comfort myself=)
1. NO FLU 
2. NO COUGHING.
3. NO NERVOUS.
4. ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE.
simple wishes right?
YA.
So,GuanYinMa,
easy for you huh.
please please please.
Use your power to save my LIFE! xD
its serious,
i not kidding now T.T
 THANKS A LOT.
you, GYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment