Saturday, June 25, 2011

♥My GF is a Gumiho♥






















Okay! Dont be shocked! hahaha.
There are 4 ghosts above xD
Well, can you see the differences?

Ya! I was cryingggg yesterday!
Laisa, not because of you went back penang huh xD
Its because of....











































This korean drama is MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO! 
OMG!!!!
Its super duper triper nice dramaaaa! :D
Its so cute, funny, romantic and so sadddd!
The last 2 episodes makes me cry as KANASAI. xD
Seriously, its very walao-why-its-so-touching SAD!

The main character, GUMIHO ♥
Wow, she is really gorgeous in her way !
Love her so muchhhh.
She's so cute in this drama.
And i love the way she wear in drama. Simple and sweet : D
Hoiyi Hoiyi ! ♥





















Main character, DAE HIONG ♥
He's so cuteeee! Love him too :)
He is handsome okay, Ahbu! xD
His smile is killing me man! xD


































Aiks. You never know how nice is this drama.
Unless you watch it! 

AND
this drama is so oldddd liao.
Ya, i am so outdated. I know.
But don't laugh me pleasee.
I know this drama since weichi recommend me for a long time ago.
Aiyor, but i just no feeling to watch it mah.
However, I had finish watch this!
Aww, Love you!
Gumiho and Daehionggggg! 

Hoiyi Hoiyi (wonder what's this? Check it out by watching this! )

Luckily, today has no class :)
Otherwise, i think i not dare to go campus with this GOLD FISH eyes xD

No comments:

Post a Comment