Wednesday, June 22, 2011


















First of all.
I really busy like BURGER recently xD
Damn those reportss.
Damn those incoming assignments too !
Ishhh.
How how how.
I need a rest now lah.
I knew my degree life just starting now, LOL.
What to do? o.O
Just accept the fate and do it !
Be hardworking man!
I can : D


Memorise all Hiragana and Katakana,
then you can score!























Its a quiz for JAPANESE subject on monday !
Woohoo.
I think i can score it.
Why so confident?
Can't you see the effort i put ? (The pic above.)
LOL.
The cute tortoise was drawn by my cute room mate, SAM.
100% horrrr. Must score one lah. xDDD
Hmm, this subject is quite fun lar.
I mean am still okay with it.
HAHA.
2 japanese lecturers are very funny and cute.
Keep telling us bout their interesting stories in japan.
Now only i know,
JAPAN have so many rules to follow, tired man! xD
Tell you when i go back BP huh, sisters ! :)


Show you one thing that i hate!

















Hate it!
The bone. LOL.
What should i call it? o.O
It makes me looks so thin !
Yucksss.


Kachakkk !
Show you my double eyelids!




Hmm. Actually no difference right?
LOL.
You're WRONG!
Got difference lahhhh. A bit a bit lah.
My eyes looks so charming with double eyelids. xD
Agree? Agree?
HAHA.
Never mind. Someone agree with me already.
My room mate, SAM! xD
LALALA.

Okay, i was HIAO-ing that day.
Just because of taking Student ID photo.
That's why i do this on my eyes xD
Aiyar, i'm a Qing-Chun Gurl too okay?
So, ki hiao sometimes mar.
Nothing wrong what, hehe.
But, i not dare to look others' eyes directly lor =.=''
Because i scared people will see that.
Funny lor!
Want paste it then scared people knows?
Ya, that's me ! :(
Never paste it anymore unless got somethings important LOL.


TESCO PROMOTION!
LELONG LELONG! xD













HAHA.
Siao meh? Just snacks only wor.
But, i bought 2 for me and sam do so.
Hiak hiak.


















Guess who are they?
Shortieeees!
HAHA.
Yanlin-my new closest coursemate.
Sam-my cute roomate
Wonder why i always hang out with shortie.
That's why people keep saying me "YOU SO TALL!"
Weichi, Shearyane and .....
LOL! Don't beat me ! xD

What a cool pose huh?
Actually she don't like to take photo lah.
But no choice. Since she meet me :P


Auntie Sam nak beli sayur xD





















HALO! Its me!
Long time no shopping already.
Feel like woohoo! xD





















Do we looks alike? LOL!





















ChiChakk !
Nice pic right? 
















Cute Sammy :D
I able to snap this from this angle.
But sam....forget about it xD





















HeeHaa!













































Now, i wanna tell you a Wow-wow-wow news!
I went to campus by cycling on this monday.
HAHAHA.
" Cheh, nothing what. Just for few minutes then reach campus already mar!"
Hellooooo.
If you think like that, you are wronggg man!
It's a long-long-long-and-long distance from our hostel you know?
And, there is a slope on the way.
Wasehhhh, its tough journey ah.
But, i manage to reach campusss!
And, i manage to find a PARKING PLACE for my Greyieee :)
That's my bike xD
Show you guys some pics taken on the way back my hostel :)


















Kampar isnt bad huh?
The view is so prettyyy!
Welcome to kampar ya !


Kay lah. Just stop here.
Will update very very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment