Saturday, October 6, 2012

I miss you dabii!

This is the first time we separate for so longggg.
Quite torturing leh.
But no choice for me and you, this considered as one semester also :/
Im very happy back to bp and staying here for 3 months plus.
Home is the best!
Good thing always comes with some sacrifices. Hais.

I miss you.
I miss your hug, kiss, hands, tummy and so on.
I miss you so much.
I know you feel the same too.
The only thing that we can do now is WAIT.
This is a kind of challenge i think?
Indeed, they said this seems like very short, not considered as a challenge also. Not even 1 year long.
But, seriously, for the person that you always see, chat, or what, 3 months just too long for us.

Dabii, just take it as challenge for your study bah.
Im curious about this also.
Maybe your result will turns better when im not around you?
You always say i trouble you or disturb you LOL
Jiayou! This coming semester i believe you can do it well! ;D

Luckily, we have phone and webcam.
Now these things are the only contact way for us.
Faster make some SUPER ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY for touch sense.
Sight and Hearing are not enough to satisfy me lehhh. lol
I want touch you! this sounds like very geli.
But not really lor. Touch only ma. I want hold your hands and hug you!

I know you care MUSCLE thing a lot now.
But, besides proteins, you must take other nutrients as well okay?
Our human body cannot lack one of those macronutrients one.

Dabii, love you miss you muakss!


No comments:

Post a Comment