Tuesday, January 10, 2012

♥Sweet Gathering! ♥



















Ya! It's us! WAHAHA.
Damn happy weyyyy.
Finally we can meet up together.
But, lack of Yilin, HweeChin lah.
Gang of us. LOL.

And, i feel like sooooo touched you know?
They are willing to take RISK leh.
Yesterday night is my very-very-very-first drive you knowww?
p/s drive to quite-far-place by myself HAHA.
Wahhhh, so ganjiong ah.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT
My dad had agreed and allowed me to drive by myself!
o.O MIRACLE.
By the way, im glad you guys are in home safely now.
And NO HEART ATTACK at all.
Weyyy, 3 of you know or not? Driver was me lehhhh.
Dont play play man xD

Eh, i got something want to tell 3 of you!
After this gathering, i had found that
WE GROWS FAT AGAIN!
HAHA.
Don't be sad okay? It's good news what.
Proved that all of us are in the good condition and good luckkk!
Keep on going! p/s: exclude me! xD


















Shearyane!!!
Finally you dint put aeroplane huh.
Why?
Cos she is aeroplane queen! Haha.
Cute right? Taken by me, uikss.


















You two are enemies ah? Why smile like this? LOL.













Aiyorrr, feel proud right? Like same height with me LOL.

















With Ah Hun, haha!

















With the princess JiaXin, LOL.

















Yeah!!
So happy we can gather again!
Im still want moreeee.
Next time with you guys and YOU GUYS together!
Waiting for the next happy gathering!
Nv er, Ahyan, Yilin, Ahjie, Weichi, Suimei, HweeChin! ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment