Saturday, January 7, 2012

♥Happy Year 2012! ♥

一次过更新两篇,很有满足感。
可是,这些都算旧了,哈哈。
















HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012 HOORAYYYY!
Hope you guys all the best in this year!
The end of the world?? CHEH!
What's that? Dont care anymore!

Well, i count down with these 2 shorties for the coming year!
Actually there was 3 sistas with me.
But then Yilin was busy with her job, so..cannot make it.















NEVERMIND!
We count down in my home with my family too :D
















But, very very accidentally.
For?
I count down in the toilet within last 5 seconds of the last day of 2011.
SAD CASEEEE!
Argh. I dont know why i sudden got the feeling of...PEE!
ISH. whatever lah. Kinda "song" ! LOL.
While they was counting loudly in living room, i was in the toilet COUNT DOWN too!
HAHAHA.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!
After that, we had enjoyed our FIRST LUTLUT in BP!
LOL.
i never eat lulut in bp before.
But, what i had realised is, lutlut in bp is so expensiveeee! :'(

BEFORE ending of this post,
MERRY VERY-BELATED CHRISTMAS!
hahahaha.























AND, I DYED MY HAIR ALREADY.
No more GRASS COLOR!
YEAH! Ms XX helped me :)
She said make it as secret, she dont want let ppl know. =.=''

















Wheeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment