Sunday, July 10, 2011

♥The moment with Dabii♥






















Okayyyy! Just start to turn on your laughhhh !
You see!
This is a very-very-new-noob-looked me! 
I think i will clip up my fringe when going to campus.
Haisss.
I really give up to do something on my fringe.
There is no way anymore :(

Oh ya.
Yesterday went to cyber cafe with Dabii :)












































Wahahaha.
Finally i realised that
He is so noob in Counterstrike !
HAHAHA.
Opps, spread out the truth xD
Indeed, he is sucksss.
No lah, maybe he was trying to make me win :)
LOL.
Try to find an excuse for him xD
Okay, since he was keep losing in most of the rounds.
Thats why i changed the game.
LEFT 4 DEATH !!!
















WOW!
Its a game i wanted for a long time already.
So cool and niceeee :)
Finally, my dream game comes true !
Thanks Dabii for teaching me how to shoot those zoombies!
But, its a quite-scary game.
HAHA. Its so real since it is a 3D game.LOL.
Every time i shocked because of those incoming attacks,
I straight away take away the earphone.
Those sounds really XI-BEH-GELI lor.
Make me so...uncomfortable and i keep shouting xD
But, i just stop in the second round.
Aiksss, wasted :(
Feel like want to play it again and again.
I swear, i want to download it next time !

After that, i had a movie time with him.
Its a latest movie downloaded by SAMM! Thanks man!
BEASTLY! 
Wow, its niceee!
The characters inside are so handsome and pretty :)





















Its a meaningful movie and special :)
You must watch it!

Hiak hiak.
The sweet moment 
Its a long long long time dint take photos together :(











































Love you, Dabii :)
Well, we just had a quarrel few days ago.
But, hope that we can carry on carry on and carry on.
Until after the forever. ♥  Tsk tsk.
And, hope you wont break the promise and i wont do so.

YESHHH!
I love these pics edited by meee! 
Paiseh, over confidence xD
BUT, the pics will be more and more perfect if i get a niceeee fringe :(
Emo again xD

Hmm.
I got something want to tell!
I changed my hostel again!
Ya, moved againnnn!
Shockkk! This is the fourth time i moved room already xD
Ya, i moved room every sem.
But, i didnt mean want to move one.
Its all coincident, seriously.
I think i wont move again within this year. LOL!

Btw, the lame thing is i just moved to the room beside my previous room.
LAMEEE.
Seriously, there is a big difference between these rooms lor.
Even though both are same prices.
Unfairrr at all.
















Okay, just IGNORE the messy things okay. xD
Packin stuffs that time mah. LOL!

Can you see that? The view from the door.
There is no space for us to walk.
Aww, sad plus pekcekkk!

















NAH! Our new room!
You see! So many spaces there.
Even can dance LIKE A G6 there lor. xD
And, the air ventilation is better than previous one much!
WAHAHA. Its so worth ! :D

Okay. Another post updating soon.
TEEHEE.


No comments:

Post a Comment