Friday, May 25, 2012

Sembreak before Year 2 starts!

Start with this picture. Guess what?
This always happens before a new semester starts.
Yuuuuppp! Result's out!
OMG. Im nervous like HELL again! Plus my dearest sis Lehun and Mama beside me :S

Well, this is kinda out of my expect lah.
What i expected was my maths get F.
FORTUNATELY, im passed! This is sooooo great!
I feel lucky this time, honestly. *for those who are not believe in luck maybe they wont accept this word.*
I think i cant escape for the next semester onwards.
FAIL will find me one day. This is what i think.
I hate maths x 100!
Actually i used to love it, as my maths was super duper "not bad" in my secondary time : /
But why it turns so bad? Im wondering.



Feel so sad. My 3.0 is getting far and far away from me.
It's already hard to maintain my CGPA and it's more harder for me to increase my CGPA.
This semester, my result drops a lot. 
Well, this is what im expected. So, no surprise.
Hmm, i think the lecturers really made the exam papers hard like SHIT this time.
Cos, i did heard most of coursemates said their cgpa drops too.
ARGH. 
People never get satisfy with their own result. 
Ya, this is true.
So, i forget about RESULT after 1 hour and i chose to watch KANG XI LAI LE : D
HAHAHA! Found out this taiwan show really funny! Make me laugh like an idiot everytime XD
 p/s: Thanks my didi weikhin for recommend me 2 episodes :)

For my dear coursemates:
No offense for this post. I was trying so hard to prevent you guys get hurt.
I just wanted to share out my feeling as this blog is used for keeping my memories.
I knew some of you dint get the good result this time. 
Believe me, you guys already put ALL the efforts you can. Dont you?
So, jiayou for next time! I just lucky escape from this time. Grade C is soooo near to F. 
There is more and more challenges in future. Dont stop here instead of moving on! Cheerrrr!!! 

Another thing is...WELCOME MY SIS TO MY HOUSE!
Hahaha. Lehun finally stay one night at my house.
We are so close for so many years but we dint stay overnight at each other house before.
This is so weirdddd XD
No lahhh. I dont mean that being close to each other must stay overnight at each other house.
Just feel like my dearest sisters always come to my house and chitchat or gossip but they never think of staying at my house LOL.
Only me stay at shearyane house and just for chitchat XD
Sorry to her, cos i break her promise that i will stay one night at her house this sem break.
PAISEHHHHH. Next time okay? Maybe with lehun and yilin? HAHA.

This is so greattttt!! We finally meet each other! *WE means sisters
We were keep talking and gossiping a lot of things that night.
Arghhh. Time flies fast! Tomorrow is the last day for me to stay in bp. i dont want go back kampar LOL.

Finally success to ask her take pics with me -.-
Wahhh, she is so hard to ask for taking pics, pekcekkkkk ah !
She asked me to promise that DO NOT POST THEM ON FB! Okayyy, this is so simple! ofcourse i wont do that.
But she dint say about BLOG, so...sorryyyyy huh XD
Aiyarrr, nothing what. Just want to keep this memory :)
It's nice to stay one night with you, awwww.
p/s : suddenly think of Laisa. Stay with you so many days but i havent say anything hor? Hahaha. Actually i also very grateful having such a roomate like you lah. Seriously la. As you know, i dont have any sister. Chitchat or sharing feeling on the bed is very SONG one. Aiyer, feel so yucksss to say these thing. Change topic! XD

DENG DENG! My cute mama and meeee!
This is so easy to ask for taking pics compared to lehun.
Because mama totally had no idea i was taking pics in front of webcam.
She just come and hug me. Then, head touches head.
And i was like " Wahhhh, automatic come by herself? No forcing worrrrr XD"
Then, faster snap snap snap! LOL.
And here's the outcomes! Not bad not bad!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY! :DDD

































Hmm, so excited right now.
Tomorrow gonna go out with sisters again!
This is the last gathering for this sem break! Hope that no any "accidents" pop out :/
This sem break is so weird. Like im just a girl from other place come to batu pahat. -.-
Shearyane and yilin keep bring me go to some places to enjoy.
WALAO, this is so touching! And feel freshhhh!
I really wondering that im a BP-rian or not? Terrible Bp resident XD
Still, grateful for what they did for me :)
Go sepak-sepak, go makan-makan, go talking-talking!
Great outing man!!! We are still young!
Tomorrow we gonna rocks again! Yeahhhhh! : D

























WAIT!!! Before i end this post, im gonna wish all my coursemates and my Utar frens,
BEST LUCK FOR YEAR 2!
Wow, this is so unbelievable! We finish our Year one !
I think the year two subjects should be more and more tougher! Dont be afraid! We can make it!
p/s : im still afraid :S
Bye, my year one ! :)



1 comment:

  1. yeah~i believe lucky!!!
    coz i am always lucky~lolx
    and welcome..haha!!^^

    ReplyDelete