Saturday, May 19, 2012

Love my two little bros!

Just realized that i dont have any post about my two younger bros.
Thats why i post a random post about THEM!
Im always get so excited to go back my hometown--Batu Pahat.
They are one of the reasons that why im excited!

In fact, both of them hate to camwhore with me.
But, they have no choice since they were born to be my younger bros!
Forgive your sis! Im your only one cute sis! HAHA.
By the way, i love this app so much!
I guess this app existed in all the laptop, try it out! ;D

Here we go! Youngesssst bro and me!

This is super weird! He is so cute in the pics! *im not saying that he's not cute in real person*
What i mean is his head is not match with his body HAHAHA.
Guess what? He has 165++ cm height !
So imbaaaaa ! *same with me -.- *


 HAHA! Act cute beside him really drives him crazy! xD


WAHHHH. How i wish i really have mustaches ! Dont you think that im look so nice with them on ?
Seriouslyyyyy! Im look so man! Handsomeee dao xD

Okayyyy, this O BAK KAK really cute loh xD
Looks so real ! Im good in acting, challenge me! HAHA!
*Samm, i knew you are good in this too, no need challenge me xD*

Well, how i wish my little bro can do well in his PMR exam this year.
But, i knew his ability...Just do whatever he can bah.
I knew that he is not suppose to be a "study material". Never mind!
That's always have a way to help him!
His 3 elder bros and 1 elder sis gonna help him in future ;D




Epic failed with this! HAHAHA! Had tried N times! But, it cant detect where are my eyes! xD




HAHA! im super cute baby in this photo! Hor hor hor???


This is transformer of me and my bro! and, im naked! HAHA!

I never know i have twin brothers! -.-
They are so BROTHER now! xD
Ignore the naked bodiessss!
Well, sometimes they have quarrels also xD
HAHAHA! * i used my hand to push his head to one side hardly, thats why come outs with a SO REAL expression! *
 There is another ME with a big red nose ! ;D
Okayyyy, it's time to show you guys another younger bro!
DENG DENG! Do we look alike??
Same eyes, same ears, same nose, same face! LOL.
These photos were taken last sem!
Since my bro is very busy now so he has no time to take these KISIAO pics with me T.T



 HAHA! We look so funny in this pic! Look exactly like a HUACHI!



I have the longest tongue! Yeahhhh ! LOL!
 This is KIAM PA face! Come, one slap for each! No charges xD

Even though we have the age gap between us, but we still close to each other :)
Im very glad to have them! Honestly :)
Hope our relationship can be maintained forever!  Warmer yes, cooler NO! xD
I always dare not to tell them HOW MUCH I CARE BOUT THEM AND LOVE THEM.
I LOVE YOU TWO VERY VERY MUCH !
I will protect you two forever !
Happy family ;DDDD

























Penang trip post is going updated soon!
Too much photos to be uploaded :S
Have a great sem break guys! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment