Friday, December 23, 2011

♥It's New Blog Skin♥

As you can see, i had change my blog skin!
LOL! It has been a very-very-very long time that i never update my blog.
Well, there are just few COMMON reasons.
1. LAZY
2. LAZYY
3. LAZYYY
4. Not only because of that. I just busy on my short sem xD

I already update my blog song--A THOUSAND YEARS by Christina Perri!
Hmm, it's quite old but very nice!
Just love the feel of this song! LOL.

My blog theme picture was edited by me! ;D
Quite satisfied with it. All my favourites stuffs!
Taking picture, staying with friends and LOVE, music, freedom and fashion!
p/s : Eventhough im not fashion enough, haha! Whatever lah, i just love it! ♥

Hmm, i know i know. Know what? Yup, my english sucks!
But, try to understand kay? xD
Laisa, T.T

Just came back from kampar. Actually i had imagine lots of things before i reach BP.
But, seems like all had ruined : (
First, going trip with buddies--FAILED.
Second, sit down and gossip lots of things TOGETHER--FAILED.
Third, buy at least one very-suit-me dress for myself--FAILED.
Other wishes are proceeding now. Hope everything will be xibeh shun li!

21-12-2011
Ya, it was my papa's birthday!

** These pics are damn damn blur! Cos of my stupid nokia hp camera! I swear, i wanna buy a camera!
Actually i planned with mama and young bros that
When papa walked down the stairs and they switch off the light and i bring the cake out.
BUT, THIS SIMPLE-LIKE -SHIT PLAN WAS TOTALLY FAILED! lol!
Haha.
I think my papa knew that already and very paiseh with this surprise.
So, he walked down stairs with super duper fast speed and walk towards me!
The point is, i was preparing to lighten up the candle behind the living room ==''
And, mama just like crazy women (ya, like the witch in left 4 dead ) chasing my papa and trying to close his eyes!
I was like...OMG! WHY PAPA SO...ARGH!
After this awkward moment, only we start to sing birthday song.
And my young bros just keep laughing me and mama.
Cos they are not romantic at all! Keep thinking this surprise as a childish action. SHIT THEM!

Okay, im gonna end this post.
Cos writing post in english is killing me! And i dont know you guys able to understand or not xD
Alright, new post will coming soon! Weee~ (I think so xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment