Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back to me please.

Sometimes I just wonder..
Anything goes wrong?
Anything goes wrong between us?
You may thinking that I am talking about Roy. NO. It's not.
I am talking about a person who I care a lot.
But I just don't know why.
We were so close before..but not..anymore.
He's like ignoring me all the time.
I feel like he already kicks me out of his circle of life.
Disappointed,  sad, angry come to me at the same time.
You never know this kind of feeling unless you experience it. Hais.
Sometimes I keep asking myself..
Yes. Maybe I'm not a perfect person to u..
That's why i don't deserve his respect. I think so.
Of course..one day I will talk about this with him face to face. I don't want keep this thing alone. It hurts me sometimes.
I just hope that the relationship between us will recover as past.
God bless us please.
I want us close as before.


No comments:

Post a Comment